CenCore is a highly dynamic, employee driven, results oriented company. Our goal is to actively engage problem sets, analyze all relevant data and enable unique solutions.
We are actively seeking individuals with unique backgrounds and a passion for their work.
240 W. Center Street Suite 150,
Orem, UT 84057
Who is CenCore?
CenCore is a premier provider of analysis, information technology, and security services to Government and commercial clients worldwide. CenCore actively engages with their customers to understand their problems and challenges, developing concepts of operation that enable cutting edge solutions. CenCore is continuously improving their service offerings to better meet customer needs, partnering with companies and agencies to find the necessary solutions.
GEOSPATIAL INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
IMAGERY INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
CenCore is currently seeking qualified IMINT, FMV, and GEOINT intelligence analysts to support a special mission task force based out of Fort Bragg, NC. In this high-speed, results oriented national-level mission, analysts work alongside Tier 1 special operators to support global, time-sensitive operations. As an analyst, you are able to see the direct results of your work in near real time. This is an opportunity to support the Varsity squad in the SOF community while advancing your career and exploring new opportunities not made available – or known – to most analysts. Positions are limited, so responsiveness is critical.
Imagery Analyst shall perform high level/expert imagery analysis, imagery product production, intelligence systems architecture and evaluation of procedures, processes, techniques, models and/or methodologies used to develop complex solutions to requirements. Imagery Analyst shall have operational and tactical level intelligence experience to include general experience in the fields of targeting, intelligence systems, and geospatial systems. Imagery Analyst shall have briefing skills and be capable of effectively directing subordinate analysts in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments. Imagery Analyst shall be proficient in utilizing computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development. Candidates must perform at a highly proficient level on core Imagery Intelligence (IMINT) analysis and Full Motion Video (FMV) exploitation with recent, hands on experience. Candidates must have good interpersonal skills and be able to effectively work, individually or as a member of a team, and take the lead on select tasks as required. Must be able to type a minimum of 35 words per minute without looking at the keyboard. The Government reserves the right to test typing skills during the SV process.
Serve as Quality Manager for a $50M+ program to engineer, furnish, install and test C4I systems in multiple newly constructed facilities. OCONUS travel required
This is a remote position, but will require both CONUS and OCONUS travel.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Use statistical methods to diagnose and correct improper quality control practices.
- Develop and administer management information systems and to audit quality systems for deficiency identification and corrections.
- Perform Quality Auditor analysis on all elements of a quality system and judge its degree of adherence to the criteria of quality evaluation and control systems.
- Analyze and solve quality problems, prepare inspection plans and instructions, selects sampling plan applications.
- Conduct and document daily quality control duties, as required.
- Current/active Secret clearance.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a QA/QC Manager or a minimum of 10 combined years of experience as a QC Manager, Project Manager, or Project Engineer on $50M construction contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following disciplines: Engineering, Construction Management, Engineering Technology, IT
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management or Certified Supply Chain Professional
- Familiar with USACE EM 385-1-1
Preferred Education and Experience:
- American Society of Quality Control Certification or comparable certification desired
- Top Secret security clearance