CenCore is currently seeking qualified IMINT, FMV, and GEOINT intelligence analysts to support a special mission task force based out of Fort Bragg, NC. In this high-speed, results oriented national-level mission, analysts work alongside Tier 1 special operators to support global, time-sensitive operations. As an analyst, you are able to see the direct results of your work in near real time. This is an opportunity to support the Varsity squad in the SOF community while advancing your career and exploring new opportunities not made available – or known – to most analysts.
The Geospatial Intelligence Analyst is responsible for performing complex and timely geospatial, topographic, and imagery analysis in support of JSOTFs engaged in combat operations throughout the world. Duties include but are not limited to the Processing Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) of ground feature data and remotely sensed data such as Multi-Spectral Imagery (MSI), Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR), and Electro-Optical Imagery. Shall demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills, with the ability to brief superiors and customers on technical matters. Based on qualifications and experience, applicants will be assessed as either Advanced or Senior Geospatial Intelligence Analysts. Positions are limited, so responsiveness is critical.
– Minimum of six years analytical experience within DOD or relevant non-DOD employers required, with four out of the previous six years of actual hands on experience
– Experience directly supporting military operations in both garrison and deployed environments.
– Demonstrates a capability to interact professionally with senior members of the Command and partner organizations
– Shall demonstrate a working knowledge of geospatial and intelligence data management within a variety of OGC compliant applications and databases
– Shall be proficient in utilizing GIS applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
– Performs imagery analysis and production and possess a broad understanding of collection processes and management
– Performs geospatial processing and develops new methodologies to solve complex tactical intelligence problems