CenCore is looking for a qualified Software Developer at the Senior level, to support the customer. Typical responsibilities in this role include:
• Design, creation, deployment, and maintenance of legacy applications supporting the IT community.
• Migrate legacy systems which currently operate on a Domino back-end to a C2S environment using ServiceNow.
• Design, develop, debug and test enhancements to the existing tools based on user input/request.
• Support the prototyping and fielding of a replacement for legacy applications using ServiceNow as a development environment.
• Work closely with customers to define requirements, implement business logic and refine applications.
• Provide support and troubleshooting to issues with production applications.
• Develop and integrate multiple data sources to provide customized Dashboards.
• Lotus Notes Domino maintenance and application development.
• Experience transitioning and migrating Notes Domino based applications to a C2S/AWS environment
• Experience with HTML, jQuery, AJAX, CSS, JSON and XML
• Minimum of 6 years related experience
• Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
• Lotus Notes Administration to assist Engineers with compartmented Networks; ServiceNow development experience; Experience with Web Service Integrations (SOAP / RESTful) in ServiceNow.
CenCore, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and offers a professional work environment designed to enhance your personal career growth.
Job ID: 383-0668